The Majestic Theatre
The Majestic Theatre is steeped in history, designed by C. Howard Crane, it opened in 1915 as the largest theatre in the world of their kind. Since the mid 80’s, The Majestic Theatre has been the site of memorable concerts featuring live music and entertainment from touring indie rock, blues, jazz, folk, hip hop and worldbeat artists. The Majestic has produced shows for The Black Keys, George Clinton, Black Eyed Peas, Flaming Lips, Wilco, Sheryl Crow, Dr. John, Yo La Tengo, Patti Smith, Sublime, Matt & Kim, Drake, Fleet Foxes, Decemberists, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foster The People, Jimmy Cliff, 311, Sonic Youth, Fela Kuti, and many more.
Besides being the top concert venue in the city of it’s size, The Majestic Theatre is also a unique site for special events including weddings, fundraisers, fashion shows, corporate parties and private rentals.
Majestic Theatre Specs:
- Capacity: 1000 / General Admission , 400 / Cabaret, 600 / Theatre
- 2 Full Service Bars
- Private Entrance – w/ newly renovated Theatre Lobby
- Stage Dimensions: four feet high, forty feet wide, twenty-eight feet deep
- 75 foot grid flyspace
- House sound plus full stage monitor system (complete sound specs on request)
- Backstage and front house lighting bars
- Load-in dock at street level
- Garage door entrance (for loading larger equipment/props)
- 2 dressing rooms – 1 w/ private bathroom and shower