The Majestic Theatre
The Majestic Theatre is steeped in history, designed by C. Howard Crane, it opened on April 1, 1915 as the largest theatre in the world of its kind. Since the mid-80’s, The Majestic Theatre has been the site of memorable concerts featuring live music and entertainment from touring indie rock, blues, jazz, folk, hip hop, and worldbeat artists. The Majestic Theatre has produced shows for The Black Keys, George Clinton, Black Eyed Peas, Flaming Lips, Wilco, Sheryl Crow, Dr. John, Yo La Tengo, Patti Smith, Sublime, Matt & Kim, Drake, Fleet Foxes, Decemberists, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foster The People, Jimmy Cliff, 311, Sonic Youth, Fela Kuti, Garbage, Ghost, Lord Huron, Leon Bridges and many more.
Besides being the top concert venue in the city of its size, The Majestic Theatre is also a unique site for special events including weddings, fundraisers, fashion shows, corporate parties, and private rentals.
The Majestic Theatre Specs:
- Capacity: 1100 General Admission / 450 Seated
- 2 Full Service Bars
- Private Entrance with newly renovated Theatre Lobby
- Stage Dimensions: 4 feet high, 40 feet wide, 28 feet deep
- 75 foot grid flyspace
- House sound plus full stage monitor system (complete sound specs on request)
- Backstage and front house lighting bars
- Load-in dock at street level
- Garage door entrance (for loading larger equipment/props)
- 2 dressing rooms – 1 with private bathroom and shower