The Majestic Café
Located in Midtown’s Majestic Theater complex, which also houses Garden Bowl and renowned music venues the Majestic Theater and the Magic Stick, the Majestic Cafe sometimes gets overshadowed by its more famous housemates. Don’t be fooled into thinking this is just a stop over on your way to a concert. The Majestic Cafe is worth its own visit. One of the most underrated kitchens in Detroit, the focus here is on seasonal, local ingredients, many sourced from Eastern Market. Additional highlights include one of the city’s best happy hours running from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, and a weekend brunch line up featuring standouts like eggs bene-dict with lobster and spinach, a pancake souffle, and build-your-own omelettes.
Majestic Café Menus
2014 @ The Cafe
- Open for Brunch on Sundays 10am - 3pm
- HAPPY HOUR @ THE BAR: 4-7PM / Drink Specials & 1/2 all appetizers!
- Thursdays - Extended Happy Hour (5-10pm): Enjoy Drink Specials & Small Plate Specials @ the Bar, dining room & patio
- Complimentary Shuttle available for our Guests - reservations are recommended
- We Cater! - Contact email@example.com for info
- Trivia at the Majestic Cafe Wednesdays @ 8pm