The Majestic Café
Located in Midtown’s Majestic Theater complex, which also houses Garden Bowl and renowned music venues the Majestic Theater and the Magic Stick, the Majestic Cafe sometimes gets overshadowed by its more famous housemates. Don’t be fooled into thinking this is just a stop over on your way to a concert. The Majestic Cafe is worth its own visit. One of the most underrated kitchens in Detroit, the focus here is on seasonal, local ingredients, many sourced from Eastern Market. Additional highlights include one of the city’s best happy hours running from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, and a weekend brunch line up featuring standouts like eggs bene-dict with lobster and spinach, a pancake souffle, and build-your-own omelettes.
Majestic Café Menus
2014 @ The Cafe
- Now open for Brunch on Saturdays in addition to Sundays - 10am - 3pm!
- Join us for Motor City Stories Every 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Featuring a new Lunch / Dinner menu for 2014!
- HAPPY HOUR @ THE BAR: 4-7PM / Drink Specials & 1/2 all appetizers!
- Thursdays - Extended Happy Hour (5-10pm): Enjoy Drink Specials & Small Plate Specials @ the Bar, dining room & patio
- Complimentary Shuttle available for our Guests - reservations are recommended
- Catering is Available - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trivia at the Majestic Cafe Wednesdays @ 8pm