The Magic Stick has consistently been recognized as one of Detroit’s top live music venues. Critics from Rolling Stones to Metro Times have designated The Magic Stick as the city’s best bet to see a live show. Past Magic Stick shows include The White Stripes, The National, Jack Johnson, Interpol, Kings Of Leon, Mudhoney, Modest Mouse, The Kills, Sleigh Bells, and Childish Gambino.
The Magic Stick has an outdoor roof-top patio known as The Alley Deck, and is also a unique site for special events including weddings, fundraisers, fashion shows, corporate parties, and private rentals.
The Magic Stick Specs:
- -Capacity: 550/General Admission, 275/Cabaret, 400/Theatre
- -Stage Dimensions: 2 feet high, 27 feet wide, 20 feet deep
- -House sound plus full stage monitor system (complete sound specs on request)
- -Backstage and front house lighting bars, video projector, and front of stage screen
- -Green room directly behind stage
- -1 full service bar
- View The Majestic Stick floor plan here - Please note that The Magic Stick is located on the 2nd floor of The Majestic Theatre Center